Warriorlodge.com is the intellectual property of Warrior Lodge Media LLC, a company registered in the State of Michigan, USA. "WarriorLodge.com" "The Warriorlodge.com Logo" and the phrase "Receive The Mission" are Registered Trademarks of WarriorLodge.com LLC, All Rights Reserved.
WarriorLodge.com contains links to other web sites over which we have no control. WarriorLodge.com is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of other web sites to which you choose to link from WarriorLodge.com. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of those other web sites so you can understand how they collect, use and share your information. We use data about you and your use of our services to display customized advertising on our site.
Information We Collect and Retain
Personal Information is information that can be used to identify you, or any other individual to whom the information may relate, personally. It includes data elements such as name, address, e-mail address, and telephone number. We only collect personal information about you when you choose to provide it to us. You do not have to give us any personal information in order to read the content portions of WarriorLodge.com.
Demographic information is information that is not unique to you in the sense that it refers to selected population characteristics, such as your ZIP code or postal code, age, preferences, gender, race or ethnicity, occupation, career history, interests and favorites.
Behavioral Information is information regarding how you use our site, the areas of our site that you visit, what services you access, and information about your computer hardware and software including your IP address, geolocation, browser and operating system type, domain names, access times and referring Web site addresses. This information is necessary for analyzing the use of resources, troubleshooting problems, preventing fraud, and improving our services. In addition, WarriorLodge.com may collect indirect information about you when you use certain third party services on WarriorLodge.com. For example if you provide a title of 'Mr.' we will assume you are male.
We may personalize the advertising that you are shown on our site. In order to provide this personalization, in addition to information we collect about you on our site, we acquire information (including personal, demographic, behavioral and indirect information) about you from third parties who provide it to us.
How Information is Used
We use the information we gather on WarriorLodge.com for the purposes of providing our services, responding to any queries you may have, operating and improving WarriorLodge.com, fostering a positive user experience, and delivering the products and services that we offer. Our services include the display of personalized products, content, and advertising relating to your career, experience and interests on our site.
If you have provided consent for us to do so, we may also use the information we gather to inform you of other products or services available from us or our affiliated companies.
We may use your contact information in order to send you e-mail or other communications regarding updates atWarriorLodge.com, to send you free informational newsletters from us relating to topics that may be of special interest to you, to contact you about your opinion of current products and services or potential new products and services that may be offered, to conduct surveys, questionnaires, promotions and contests, and to provide the results thereof such as success stories and contest winners. The nature and frequency of these messages will vary depending upon the information we have about you. We have areas onWarriorLodge.com where you can submit feedback. Any feedback you submit in these areas becomes our property, and we can use such feedback (such as success stories) for marketing purposes or to contact you for further information.
If you choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about WarriorLodge.com or refer other information onWarriorLodge.com to a friend, we will ask you for your friend's name and email address. We will send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visitWarriorLodge.com or view the information. We do not store this information.
Disclosure of Information to Others
We disclose to third parties your personal information, combined personal, demographic, behavioral or indirect information, as set forth below.
1. We may share your information with third parties who help us in the delivery of our own products and services to you. We disclose information to companies and individuals we employ to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include hosting our Web servers, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. These companies and individuals will have access to your personal information as necessary to perform their functions, but they may not share that information with any other third party.
2. We disclose information to third parties if you consent to such disclosure. For example, if you indicate that you would like to receive information about the opportunities, products or services of third parties at the time you register for a WarriorLodge.com account, we supply your contact information to third parties such as marketers or others for the purpose of sending you e-mail or otherwise communicating with you. We use data we have about you (such as the interests and preferences you have expressed) to determine whether you might be interested in the opportunities, products or services of a particular third-party.
We also share aggregated anonymous information about visitors to the WarriorLodge.com withWarriorLodge.com clients, partners, other visitors, and other third parties so that they can understand the kinds of visitors to the WarriorLodge.com and how those visitors use the site in order to serve advertisements to you on our Sites or other sites with which we have a business relationship.
3. We disclose information if legally required to do so, or at our discretion pursuant to a request from a governmental entity or if we believe in good faith after considering your privacy interests and other factors that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process; (b) protect our rights or property or our affiliated companies; (c) prevent a crime or protect national security; or (d) protect the personal safety of users or the public. Because WarriorLodge.com is a U.S. company and information collected on our Sites is stored in whole or in part in the United States, your information may become subject to U.S. law.
4. We may disclose and transfer such information to a third party who acquires any or all ofWarriorLodge.com business units, whether such acquisition is by way of merger, consolidation or purchase of all or a substantial portion of our assets. In addition, in the eventWarriorLodge.com becomes the subject of an insolvency proceeding, whether voluntary or involuntary, WarriorLodge.com or its liquidator, administrator, receiver or administrative receiver may sell, license or otherwise dispose of such information in a transaction approved by the court. You will be notified of the sale of all or a substantial portion of our business to a third party by email or through a prominent notice posted on the Site.
5. WarriorLodge.com provides member networking among other like-minded professionals with similar backgrounds and/or interests. If you have a profile on WarriorLodge.com, other users or members ofWarriorLodge.com may view your profile. Your personal information, including demographic information, may be made public in your personal profile; however, your contact information is not displayed. Other users or members of WarriorLodge.com will not have access to your contact information unless you choose to share it with them. We are not responsible for the retention, use or privacy of profile information in the instance of other members who have accessed your profile and may have retained information from your profile in their own files or databases.
Posting Your Information to Public Areas of Military
Please remember that if you post any of your personal information in public areas of WarriorLodge.com, such as in online forums or chat rooms, such information may be collected and used by others over whomWarriorLodge.com has no control. We cannot control the use made by third parties of information you post or otherwise make available in public areas of WarriorLodge.com.
Your Choices About Your Information
We retain all the information we gather about you in an effort to make your repeat use with us more efficient, practical and relevant until you change or remove your personal data as described below. You may have access to, review, correct, update, change or delete your account profile information at any time. Simply log into your account, go to your profile, and make the necessary changes. Before providing you with a copy of your personal information or correcting, updating or deleting such information, we reserve the right to verify and authenticate your identity and the personal information to which you have requested access. Access to or correction, updating or deletion of your personal information may be denied or limited by WarriorLodge.com if it would violate another person's rights and/or as otherwise permitted by applicable law.
If you previously opted to receive newsletters, commercial e-mails or other communications fromWarriorLodge.com or third parties, but subsequently change your mind, you may opt-out by editing your account profile. If you previously opted not to receive such communications, you may later opt-in by editing your account profile.
You are responsible for ensuring that your log-in credentials (your username and password) are kept confidential.
WarriorLodge.com has implemented technical and organizational measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure. Notwithstanding such measures, the Internet is an open system and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat those measures or use your personal information for improper purposes.
WarriorLodge.com is not intended for, nor do we knowingly collect information from, children under the age of 13.
*Cookies: WarriorLodge.com uses "cookies" to help personalize and maximize your online experience and time online. A cookie is a text file that is either stored in your computer's memory temporarily (a "session" cookie) or placed on your hard drive (a "persistent" cookie) by a Web page server. Cookies are not used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to your computer and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
We use "persistent" cookies primarily to ensure that we do not show you pages that you have already seen and to personalize your site experience and save you time. "Persistent" Cookies enable us to recognize whether you have responded to any poll or seen an advertisement or information notice placed on the site so that we do not show you the poll, advertisement or notice again the next time you visit our site. We also allow other companies to display advertisements to you while you are visiting our Sites. Because your web browser must request these advertisements from the other companies' servers, these companies can view, edit or set their own cookies, just as if you had requested a web page from their site. WarriorLodge.com has no control over, and is not responsible for, the practices of those third party advertisers. WarriorLodge.com encourages you to review the policies of such advertisers.
Additionally, WarriorLodge.com uses "Flash cookies", also known as "Local Shared Objects", to preserve video player settings and for user authentication purposes.
WarriorLodge.com also utilize electronic images known as Web beacons (sometimes called single-pixel gifs, clear gifs or action tags) that allow us to collect certain information about users' visits to these Web pages (including the number of users who have visited those pages), measure and improve the effectiveness of advertisements and job postings, and deliver co-branded services. Web beacons are not used to access your personally identifiable information; they are a technique used to compile aggregated statistics about web site usage. Web beacons collect only a limited set of information including a cookie number, time and date of page view and a description of the page on which the Web beacon resides. This information may be shared with third party processors for processing on behalf of WarriorLodge.com, as well as with clients, partners, and other third parties so that they can understand the kinds of visitors to the Web pages, how those visitors use those Web Pages, and the effectiveness of their advertisements and job postings.
Because Web beacons are the same as any other content request included in the recipe page, you cannot opt out or refuse them. However, they can be rendered ineffective by either opting out of cookies or changing the cookie setup in your browser.
If, at any time, you have questions or concerns about WarriorLodge.com's privacy commitment, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at:
Warrior Lodge Media Group LLC
2743 Henry St.
Muskegon, Michigan 49441