X-T-65 Incom X-wing starfighter
Congratulations! You found the only Star Wars Easter Egg on this site! You are a TRUE Warrior...
The Incom T-65 X-wing starfighter was the primary all-purpose starfighter of the Rebel Alliance and its successor governments. Known for its versatility and exceptional combat performance, it was a favorite with Rebel and New Republic pilots. Possessing deflector shields, a hyperdrive, an R2 astromech for repairs and navigation, and a complement of proton torpedoes, the X-wing allowed the Rebellion to launch raids in Imperial space with improved odds of a successful mission.
The X-wing played a major role in the Galactic Civil War following its capture on Fresia and the defection of its designers to the Alliance. It was most heralded as the fighter that destroyed the Death Star at the hands of Luke Skywalker. Later in the war, it would form the backbone of the Alliance Starfighter Corps, defending Alliance ships and leading attacks on Imperial vessels and installations. Most importantly, it could perform on near equal terms with the Empire's high-performance TIE fighters when handled by an experienced pilot.
Maximum speed (atmosphere)
Chempat "Defender" deflector shield generator(50 SBD)
Carbanti transceiver package:
- Fabritech ANs-5d full-spectrum transceiver (some configurations include PA-9r long range phased tachyon detection array and PG-7u short range primary threat analysis grid)
- Melihat "Multi Imager" dedicated energy receptor
- Tana Ire electro-photo receptor
Aft chaff/flare launcher (1)
- Taim & Bak KX9 or IX4 laser cannons (4)
- Krupx MG7 proton torpedo launchers (2)
- Space superiority starfighter
- Galactic Empire
- Alliance to Restore the Republic
- Alliance of Free Planets
- Hapes Consortium
- New Republic
- Galactic Federation of Free Alliances
- New Jedi Order